To compete in today’s digital commerce world, retailers need to move at the pace of today’s connected consumer and deliver information in the right place and the right time. Digital Wave’s mission is to help retailers and brands buy better, go to market faster, and maximize sales and margin in today’s omnichannel global market. Digital Wave’s PlumSlice Product Platform is anchored in real-time insights and workflow collaboration so brands and retailers can be more agile. Our cloud-native solutions focus on Product Experience Management (PIM/DAM/MDM), Merchandising, and Supplier Collaboration.
Digital Wave has an exciting opportunity for a results-oriented Implementation Consultant to join our dynamic, growing company. This full-time position will have the opportunity to influence and meaningfully contribute to a rapidly growing organization committed to delivering quality and impactful business solutions. If you have a passion to deliver quality software and top-notch consulting services to retailers and brands, and thrive in a true team environment, we want to meet you!
Digital Wave is headquartered in Florida with a satellite office in Ahmedabad, India. This position is U.S. based and remote.
The Implementation Consultant is responsible for supporting and potentially leading Digital Wave implementations by mapping customer business processes and requirements to our solutions. Partnering with Digital Wave internal teams and our retail client stakeholders, they will plan, coordinate, document and guide all aspects of our implementation projects. Implementation Consultants are responsible for contributing to and executing on project plans, defining business requirements, issue management tracking and resolution, basic system configuration and functional testing. The Implementation Consultant must have outstanding analytical skills, communication skills, be organized, detail oriented, and flexible. The Implementation Consultant will be remotely based.
- Engage and execute on concurrent multiple Digital Wave PlumSlice Platform software implementations.
- Conduct requirements gathering sessions with client to map comprehensively to solution configuration.
- Contribute to and align project plans with PlumSlice teams and client stakeholders and ensure the completion of tasks and adherence to timelines.
- Execute on planned tasks such as system configuration, data loads and functional testing.
- Track and analyze issues through to resolution.
- Establish communication management with remote team members
- including cadence meetings, agendas, meeting recaps and status reports.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation including
- issues tracking, requirements, functional gaps, assumptions, risks and changes.
- Publish progress reports including accomplishments and upcoming tasks
- Work across multiple time zones and occasionally outside office hours.
- Approximately twenty-five percent travel may be required (post-COVID)
- Ensure the primary objective of customer success in delivering value to the client is always met throughout the project.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALITIES
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree
- At least 7 years of software implementation and consulting experience in the retail sector or comparable direct Retail / Brand experience.
- Experience with retail or brand eCommerce space preferable.
- Experience with Product Information Management (PIM) or MDM systems preferable.
- Experience working with emerging technologies focusing on cloud
- solutions, SaaS platforms or enterprise applications.
- High attention to detail and must be able to react quickly to changing demands.
- Passionate about learning and mastering new business systems and look for creative solutions to problem solving.
- Must be customer oriented and driven to exceed expectations.
- Ability and desire to transition into Project Management and leadership roles quickly.
- Must be flexible, and when needed, willing to take on unassigned tasks to ensure continual progress.
- Experience in using project management and presentation tools.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills across all levels of external and internal teams.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and presentation skills
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of working concurrently on multiple customer engagements.
- Must be able to self-manage, work independently and prioritize daily
- schedules, work effectively in a collaborative style with remote client stakeholders and internal teams.